Have you ever thought that homemade moisturizers could be the best choice for skin care? The truth has I had some doubts about it, but it all started with a jar with a homemade cream that they gave to my mother. I must say that I tried it with a little mistrust, but it turns out that my skin is extremely dry and I have to use many creams and oils. In cold weather, everything gets worse, and then magically, this cream did everything thousands of products had not achieved on my skin. Since then I am of the opinion that homemade moisturizers are the best solutions for dull and dry skin.
The problem came later when the contents of the mysterious jar were coming to an end and I had no idea how to get this cream again ... So I started to experiment and investigate a bit to find the recipe and although I do not know if I got The original recipe, if I got many other recipes to create creams at home very easily, different ingredients and best of all, super moisturizers, and as I suffered a lot in the search, here I leave them to choose the one they like And talk to me about your experiences.
1. Homemade cream with almond oil base
- 200 grams of almond oil
- 100 grams of distilled water
- 30 grams of beeswax
- 5 grams of Borax
- We heat the almond oil, together with the beeswax, until it is melted at a temperature of 65 ° C, i.e. it does not have to boil.
- We heat in vessel distilled water and the borax until it reaches a similar temperature.
- Mix and let cool to 40ºC. Add essential oil if you want.
- Beat to a creamy texture.
- Pour into the container where we are going to store it and let it cool to room temperature and... Ready we can use it!!
2. Homemade moisturizers of coconut and cocoa butter
This recipe is my favorite because it is the one that most resembles the cream that I liked so much
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essential oil
- In the oven, heat the cocoa butter to medium temperature in a frying pan until it becomes liquid.
- Slowly stir the coconut oil in the pan for one minute and then turn off the heat to let stand for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- As soon as it cools down a little we have to add the vitamin E oil and the vanilla essential oil.
- With the help of a spatula, we must beat until the mixture is spongy and then we can empty the container we decide, I prefer glass.
- Once the cream cools down we have a very effective product for extreme dryness and with a delicious scent.
3. Very simple homemade cream
Although this is not as natural as the other homemade moisturizers because it already contains an elaborate cream, it is still delicious, and above all easy to make...
You may also like to read: How to Make Ginger Water to Lose Weight
- 4 ounces of vitamin E cream
- 8 ounces baby cream (not oil)
- ¼ to 1/3 coconut oil
- We empty the ingredients in a bowl of glass or metal preferably to not absorb the scents of the cream.
- Mix everything with a blender until there are no lumps, especially coconut oil
- Once we get it well beaten we can store it in jars and it will be ready to use, easy, no?
4. Homemade olive oil cream
- 100 milliliters of water
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 5 tablespoons soy lecithin
- A few drops of the essence that we like
- First, we put soy lecithin and water in one bowl and olive oil in another.
- We put both containers in a water bath and heat them, but they do not boil and meanwhile slowly stirring
- We beat the lecithin with the water and continue warming.
- Once both containers have their contents warm, we set them apart and mix them slowly.
- Add the flavoring that we have chosen.
- We remove well to integrate components and we have our homemade moisturizer.
- As in the other cases, we put the cream in a jar and let it cool, once it's cold we just have to cover it up every time we use it and it does not require extra care
5. Cream with coconut oil
- 1/2 cup - 125 ml coconut oil
- 3 Vitamin E Capsules
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- This is one of the easiest recipes to make homemade moisturizers: just melt the coconut oil, it can be in a water bath or in a frying pan, even if it is very hot the oil will melt alone,
- Then add the vitamin E capsules while we continue mixing and at the end the essence of lavender to perfume, and once everything is mixed is ready to place in jars.
- Once the cream is cold it will become solid again and that ready to be used, if it takes a long time to solidify it can be put in the refrigerator for a few hours.
6. Anti Wrinkle Cream
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 3 tablespoons rosehip oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons apricot kernel oil
- 1 tablespoon of beeswax tablets
- 5 drops of carrot oil
- 5 tablespoons of rose water oil
- We put all the ingredients in a saucepan, minus the rose water oil,
- Warm the mixture for 5-8 minutes until the wax has completely melted.
- Ready, we have an eye contour cream that can be used day and night.
- Just let it cool and place it in a jar.
Something very important that we must take into account before preparing these homemade moisturizers is to be sure not to be allergic to the components. As we all know, not all people work the same products and better to do a little test before.
I also want to tell you that, as you have seen, some recipes for making homemade moisturizers have coconut oil and this will change the texture over time. In the hot season you will notice that the spongy consistency of creams at the beginning may be reduced because the oil melts with the heat, but even if it is a bit more liquid, it can be used without problems for a long time. To know more reviews like this visit http://bancheap.com/.