What are endorphins?
Endorphins - happiness natural drugs to the body. In our body, there are special receptors that control exactly how we feel. They produce chemicals that make us feel happy or sad.
Endorphins make us happy, energetic, eliminate pain and contribute to a more positive perception of the surrounding world. These substances affect our health and energy levels. Endorphins are 10 times more powerful than any antidepressant. At the same time, low levels of such hormones in humans can cause feelings of depression. In addition, substance abuse can burn your receptors, lowering the level of endorphins, causing depression and fatigue. A balanced diet and physical exercise increase the level of endorphins in a natural way - your well-being and health greatly benefit from this.
The product causes the release of endorphins
Proper nutrition plays a big role in increasing the level of endorphins. If the diet is not balanced, and you get enough vitamins, then the level will drop. Therefore, first of all, we need a proper diet. There are many products that have natural qualities that can improve your health and to stimulate the release of endorphins.
- Strawberry rich in vitamin C. And other vitamins contained in this berry, can help produce endorphins by stimulating nerve impulses. Antioxidants are also one of the advantages of strawberries, they deduce harmful toxins from the body. By itself, the strawberries are very tasty and will be an excellent addition to your diet.
- Grapes - a source of vitamin C. It is this vitamin, along with glucose and fructose contained in this fruit, to effectively improve mood and stimulates the production of endorphins.
- Oranges - a pantry of vitamin C, the system is also rich in antioxidants. So oranges can rightly be considered a means to uplift your mood. In addition, these fruits contain and vitamin B, improving human health.
- Bananas are full of potassium. Potassium helps to strengthen the nerves and receptors. A natural sugar found in these fruits, quickly increase the energy reserves.
- Pepper, oddly enough, also increases the level of endorphins. Studies have shown that the hot and spicy food, the more endorphins you get. It's great lovers of spicy food.
- Chocolate - the best product for a good mood. Even eating a small piece of this delicacy, you feel good, because get a powerful charge of endorphins.
Exercises to produce endorphins
Virtually any type of physical activity that causes sweating is a stimulant production of endorphins. Once the heart rate increases for a few minutes, at the same time mass-produced endorphins. Exercise - a wonderful way to feel good and look great. If you ever get the adrenaline rush after exercise, this was due to a large amount of endorphins released during elaborated on all activities. There are many types of physical activity, so everyone can choose what suits him best. Here are a few examples of this type of occupation:
- Roller skating
- Exercises on a skipping rope
- Bicycle riding
Here are just a few options of what you can do, but do not be afraid to experiment to find for themselves something really effective.
Have you ever noticed how the mood is improving on a fine day? This is due to the fact that natural sunlight greatly increases the level of endorphins. The sun produces Vitamin D, and it contributes to the production of endorphins. An excellent option is a combination of exercise and the sunshine, i.e. classes outside on sunny days - the results will surprise you very much.
On the other hand, if you do not get enough sunlight, doctors recommend taking vitamin D, to compensate for the deficiency of this substance. In addition, a solarium just as effective as natural sunlight. But do not get carried away with a tan in the solarium, not to overdo it. Remember the fact that sunlight can change your mood for the better.
The power of laughter
Laughter also triggers the release of endorphins. It's enough to see the favorite comedy show or listen to another anecdote from a friend. Laughter - a great way to be happy. In addition, this method always effective. Begin to smile or laugh even when it does not want, and you will feel much better. After all, laughter activates receptors, responsible for the level of endorphins. This is most likely the easiest way to eliminate depression and improve mood, do not need anything more than a few minutes for him and yourself.
Little relax and calm their nerves - another way to become happier.
- Meditation is a real “endorphins boom." Try to find 10-15 minutes a day to do relaxation.
- Yoga - a great option for this, it will also help to relax.
- Walking on the beach - a great idea to get rid of unpleasant thoughts and feel good and relaxed.
- Massage is a great way to treat yourself and improve your level of endorphins. Sensations of touch are ideal for both the body and the mind.
Visit the ultimate guide to forget your depression.